Thursday, September 10, 2015

Book Club Thursday: September Reading Challenge 2015




Hi Readers. The year is going by so fast. This is the ninth Reading Challenge that my friends and fellow bloggers and I have shared with you all this year. Boy, how time flys! 
      For myself, I have picked: Read a book about a place you have always wanted to visit. And for me that place is Fool's Gold!
      Sure, I know that this town is fictional. I also know that this is one small town that I wish were real. Fool's Gold, California has it all. An old legend, a mayor that makes miracles happen, and even an elephant. There also seems to be a hunk on every corner, or at least in every book. One of my favorite books in the series is WHEN WE MET.



Inside the Covers:


Angel Whittaker earned his scars the hard way, but the scars that can't be seen are the ones that haunt him the most. Since he moved to Fool's Gold, California, he's cobbled together a life for himself as a bodyguard trainer. If he's not exactly happy, at least his heart is safe. 


Working with pro-football superstars taught tough-talking PR woman Taryn Crawford one thing—she can go toe to toe with any man. But then dark, dangerous former Special Ops Angel targets her for seduction…and challenges her to resist his tempting kisses. 

Even in four-inch heels, Taryn never backs down. Unless, somehow, Angel can convince her that surrender might feel even better than victory.



I love reading about this town and WHEN WE MET is one of my favorites in the series. City girl fashionista Taryn is the heroine who is tough and all snark, yet she has a heart of gold. She had me laughing thru the whole book. Angel had already suffered in life, so he wasn't looking for commitment, but when Taryn came along, she was a perfect fit. I loved reading their HEA.

I am glad you stopped by BCT this week. Don't forget to see what my friends picked for their September challenges. If you want to see my other Reading Challenge picks, just click on the tab at the top of the page.

Romancing the Readers-Ann                                   Born to Read Books-Cyndi

Stop on by next week. It is my turn for this month's challenge giveaway and I will be giving away an E-copy of WHEN WE MET for one of our BCT readers!

4 comments: