Friday, April 18, 2014

Bite Me by Shelly Laurenston





Bite Me
by Shelly Laurenston
Available March 25th, 2014
Publisher: Brava




Blurb:

Livy Kowalski has no time for idiots. When you shapeshift into a honey badger, getting through life’s irritants is a finely honed skill. Until she gets stuck housing her nutso cousin and dealing with her dad’s untimely and unexplained demise.

That’s where Vic Barinov comes in—or his house does. Vic can’t step outside without coming back to find Livy devouring his honey stash and getting the TV remote sticky. It gets his animal instincts all riled up. But he’ll have to woo her at high speed: all hell is breaking loose, and Livy is leading the charge…


My Review:

I am so sad that this is the last book in the series. It's been a great ride with these shifters and I must say I think Livy was one of the strongest females of all. These characters are so wild and so loyal. Livy did not seem to be afraid of anything. I loved when she got a craving for honey. Nothing got in her way, especially walls. And Vic, so laid back was the perfect mate for her.
It was also great to catch glimpses of past favorite characters. Family was very important to them all too, even when they hated each other, they had their familys' backs. I always loved Lock (think honey), Dee-Ann, Eggie Smith, Mitch Shaw and his mane of hair, and who could forget Bo!
Thank you Shelly Laurenstom for the laughs!


I was given the ARC by NetGalley for an honest review.

Buy Links:

Amazon

B & N

1 comment:

  1. Livy was one of my favorites too. You are right, he is laid back. I don't think I would be so open minded about someone coming through my walls. I'm going to really miss these characters.

    ReplyDelete